Pat Connor is a film/video enthusiast currently working as an Associate on the Merchandising team at LetsTalk.com in San Francisco, CA. Pat is passionate about bringing high quality video to the web, being adventurous and innovative, and collaborating with his friends and colleagues. Like what you see/read? Want to reach out as a like-minded artiste? Then reach out to me!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Thesis: Semester 2.0

I'm in the midst of brainstorming for my written thesis. I'm excited about building on my project into the next semester, and I'm so glad that I decided stick with the artdes BFA. It's more challenging - I admit that I feel a bit of dread whenever I think about continuing the project. But being able to stick with it, and making it exciting despite feeling burned out, is a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers