Pat Connor is a film/video enthusiast currently working as an Associate on the Merchandising team at LetsTalk.com in San Francisco, CA. Pat is passionate about bringing high quality video to the web, being adventurous and innovative, and collaborating with his friends and colleagues. Like what you see/read? Want to reach out as a like-minded artiste? Then reach out to me!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Modeling Space Carrying Over



My professor suggested I take Cynthia Pachikara's Modeling Space, Marking Time course. This week we learned advanced editing techniques in Final Cut Pro. Although I had considered myself an expert of the program, I hadn't ever used the cropping and distortion techniques that are possible with the program. Here, I'm cleaning up an image I shot in room 2006, the photo documentation lab. I cropped the image and distorted it slightly to compensate for the light reflective board I was using. The image represents a figure seemingly in motion, but blinded and stationary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers