Pat Connor is a film/video enthusiast currently working as an Associate on the Merchandising team at LetsTalk.com in San Francisco, CA. Pat is passionate about bringing high quality video to the web, being adventurous and innovative, and collaborating with his friends and colleagues. Like what you see/read? Want to reach out as a like-minded artiste? Then reach out to me!

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Breakup of the Hydrilla

I uncovered this video while using my older external HD. It's dated 3/24/06, but in my memory there's no way that I could have been in Wakulla Springs at that time.

The forest on the opposite bank of the spring is reflected in the smooth water. Invasive Hydrilla breaks up the reflected image. The water and the plant reminds me of a study of surface by Claude Monet in the UMMA called The Breakup of the Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers